[Mi 11 Ultra] Problems with BT interruption (cellular network temporarily unavailable) AAWireless

Has there been any update on this? It has been occuring for over a year now - which is ridiculous.

I have read conflicting comments about whether this bug is still present in MIUI 14. Some people say it is, others say it isn't. Can anyone confirm whether this bug is still happening in stock MIUI 14 and also Xioami.eu builds?

Supposedly, switching ROM entirely has solved the issue for some (Source: Reddit post about the same issue). Indicating that this is most definitely a MIUI software issue.

Can anyone from the Xioami.eu team comment on this? Are there any plans to address this bug?

Thank you.

Reactions: cript0n
This is a Xiaomi problem. No xiaomi.eu developer can change anything. The problem still exists in the actual MIUI 14 / Android 13 roms.

I'm so fed up with these bugs: Android Auto doesn't work at all since the recent Android Auto updates, both Android 12 and 13 are effected. I had Android 11 on my Mi 10T Lite, and Android Auto was was working fine expect from this bug when changing cellular network. So call me crazy, but I'm desperate to get Android Auto working. So I installed MIUI 12.0.12 with Android 10 om my Mi 10T and hopeful that works.
I don't care so much if i'm on a older Android version: I have been using Pixel Experience 13 and that didn't change anything either: I tried Pixel Plus UI Android 11 and didn't have much luck with that either.

So now I'm trying MIUI again: because those other roms, might have other bugs causing trouble.

I'm so fed up with these bugs: Android Auto doesn't work at all since the recent Android Auto updates, both Android 12 and 13 are effected. I had Android 11 on my Mi 10T Lite, and Android Auto was was working fine expect from this bug when changing cellular network. So call me crazy, but I'm desperate to get Android Auto working. So I installed MIUI 12.0.12 with Android 10 om my Mi 10T and hopeful that works.
I don't care so much if i'm on a older Android version: I have been using Pixel Experience 13 and that didn't change anything either: I tried Pixel Plus UI Android 11 and didn't have much luck with that either.

So now I'm trying MIUI again: because those other roms, might have other bugs causing trouble.
I read a comment elsewhere that rolling back to MIUI 12.5.8 had worked for them and I'm considering the same. I'll be interested to know whether your rollback works.

It is ridiculous that Xiaomi didn't fix this bug in MIUI14. Wireless AA is only becoming more popular so I'm warning everyone I know not to buy Xiaomi if this is something they need.

I've sold my Poco F3 and bought now a Samsung mobile. Problem solved - after no reactions and attempts from xiaomi to fix this known problem.

Reactions: NinioMelon
I finally sold the phone. First I thought about changing the ROM... but the phone has to work out of the box!

I read a comment elsewhere that rolling back to MIUI 12.5.8 had worked for them and I'm considering the same. I'll be interested to know whether your rollback works.

It is ridiculous that Xiaomi didn't fix this bug in MIUI14. Wireless AA is only becoming more popular so I'm warning everyone I know not to buy Xiaomi if this is something they need.
It didn't change a thing and everytime I flash a rom with TWRP, then I need to erase my storage: because else it won;t work. So I rolled back to Android 11 with MIUI 12.5.8 and its the same, as the other roms. Android Auto connects shortly and after that disconnects: so I guess this time, Google bugged Android Auto with this new Coolwalk release. I can't get it working, no matter what I try.

I flashed Pixel Expierence on my Mi 10T, but it doesn't solve this Android Auto issue either. But I like that ROM the most, because I don't wanna spend the money to buy another phone.

Last edited: