Mi 11 Ultra proximity sensor

Racecard

Members
Apr 5, 2021
Hello!

I've got an issue in regards to the proximity sensor when making calls.

I works when it's glues to the face, but as soon as you are hovering just abit from the face it unlocks the screen and the touches from the cheek makes un-intentional touches in the system opening apps and stuff.

Does anyone have a similar experience?

I'm currently on Xiaomi.eu 12.5.4 with a CN Mi 11 Ultra 12/256gb unit.

Skickat från min M2102K1C via Tapatalk

This is commong glitch on all Android devices, I have huge issue with Telegram application and sometimes WhatsUpp, when screen goes black however phone is on the desk, very annoying I had the same on One Plus.

Hello!

I've got an issue in regards to the proximity sensor when making calls.

I works when it's glues to the face, but as soon as you are hovering just abit from the face it unlocks the screen and the touches from the cheek makes un-intentional touches in the system opening apps and stuff.

Does anyone have a similar experience?

I'm currently on Xiaomi.eu 12.5.4 with a CN Mi 11 Ultra 12/256gb unit.

Skickat från min M2102K1C via Tapatalk
did you solve the problem? I have MI 11 I with the similar problem. When I move phone away from my ear the screen stays off until the other part hangs up, I cannot turn on the screen. And I have the same problem as you..@I works when it's glues to the face, but as soon as you are hovering just abit from the face it unlocks the screen and the touches from the cheek makes un-intentional touches in the system opening apps and stuff.@