New Mi 13 Pro - Sound Issues / makes sound go up and down by itself

DrKyle

Members
May 6, 2023
Hey! Got my new 13 Pro and have issues with my sounds. I have everything updated.

Had the same problems with Mi 11 but i got a workaround for this.
Here's the problem: when listening to anything, doesn't matter which app (YouTube, Instagram, tidal, browser) the Sound volume doesn't stay high when applied, it lowered down after some time, then up, then down again. Does the same thing when connected to Bluetooth audio. I already checked the App Audio options for "make all sounds the same volume" or "absolute volume" on Bluetooth devices. Also there doesn't seem to be any other thread that discussed this.

Hope anyone has a workaround. Thanks in advance!

Hey! Got my new 13 Pro and have issues with my sounds. I have everything updated.

Here's the problem: when listening to anything, doesn't matter which app (YouTube, Instagram, tidal, browser) the Sound volume doesn't stay high when applied, it lowered down after some time, then up, then down again. Does the same thing when connected to Bluetooth audio. I already checked the App Audio options for "make all sounds the same volume" or "absolute volume" on Bluetooth devices. Also there doesn't seem to be any other thread that discussed this.

Clear cache for 'System Launcher'.

(It's an odd one, but it supposedly works!)

Reboot.

Edit:
Also keep your earphone port clean !

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

Reactions: jayasinghe
I just found it I was because the environment have too many interferes. Also probably Xiaomi 13 series put less power on Bluetooth so the signal strength lower too. Because it only happens when I put my phone away or in subway.
Not sure if this can be patched by software.
Also I'm usually listening music with tidal. I found out when the audio quality/volume is dropping. Just open YouTube and play a video. Seems like the buffer flag in YouTube app can trigger AptX to keep the maximum audio quality.

Often the problem with increasing and decreasing the volume level is due to the inclusion of Dolby Atmos. I haven't been able to find a solution to this problem yet(((

Often the problem with increasing and decreasing the volume level is due to the inclusion of Dolby Atmos. I haven't been able to find a solution to this problem yet(((
I disabled and removed Dolby and MusicFX via adb. The problem still presist