Mi 13 Ultra Play doesn't pass device integrity with XiaomiEU app

You meet the following conditions:
- ROM released on 3.12.2023 or later
- module.apk 20.12

If so, clear all data of the "Google Play" app and restart your device.

You meet the following conditions:
- ROM released on 3.12.2023 or later
- module.apk 20.12

If so, clear all data of the "Google Play" app and restart your device.
Still says only basic integrity. Also says device isn't play protect certified.

Then you didn't fulfill some of what I wrote.
I assume you don't have root.

Yes this ROM is already modified.
Have you installed the current module.apk?
Have you cleared all Google Play app data and restarted your device?

Yes this ROM is already modified.
Have you installed the current module.apk?
Have you cleared all Google Play app data and restarted your device?
Yes, 20/12 module, installed, uninstalled, reinstalled. Cleared all data for play store, cache for play services (seems to be 2 of them)

Seems to be something with the ROM because I've tried every single xiaomi.eu app version available on sourceforge with the same results. device integrity failed.

Last edited:
I had similar issues with my 13 ultra, I fixed it by rebooting *immediately* after clearing the app data for google play (don't minimize the app and then reboot), from the same menu after clearing, press and hold the power button (or whatever combination you have) to enter reboot menu and reboot from there, after that it gets fixed

I have installed latest stable rom for ISHTAR + latest module fix (20.12) and thankfully google play has worked since (20.12 to today with zero issues)

also I have no root installed, but when I did have root installed the integrity failed, if you do plan to use root you must hide all possible google apps from the root (there is a guide on the forum here somewhere for that, otherwise if no root installed then you are good to go,

please give us an update so others will know to reboot immediately after clearing data

Reactions: zeppelino
I had similar issues with my 13 ultra, I fixed it by rebooting *immediately* after clearing the app data for google play (don't minimize the app and then reboot), from the same menu after clearing, press and hold the power button (or whatever combination you have) to enter reboot menu and reboot from there, after that it gets fixed

I have installed latest stable rom for ISHTAR + latest module fix (20.12) and thankfully google play has worked since (20.12 to today with zero issues)

also I have no root installed, but when I did have root installed the integrity failed, if you do plan to use root you must hide all possible google apps from the root (there is a guide on the forum here somewhere for that, otherwise if no root installed then you are good to go,

please give us an update so others will know to reboot immediately after clearing data
Can I just confirm when you say clear Google play do you refer to the play store or play services?

Hi, guys, I have the following / annoying issue: I'm having constantly problems with the Chinese hardware, and European software. The phone came from tradingshenzen with opened bootloader and twrp already installed. Since 2023 November Gpay has a chaotical behaviour sometimes tells that integrity check failed, somethimes it works. I'm bored with this, so I want to close the bootloader and install a stable working version of the hyper os instead of (actually installed) beta without taking any risks (bricked system). What steps do I need to do this?

Cheers: Mano

1709330178804.png

If you bought the Chinese version of the device, you can lock the bootloader only on the Chinese ROM.
You can install stock ROMs using Miflash.

Reactions: JiaiJ