• Battery

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Battery

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Ilaria

Members
Feb 24, 2016
This phone is new and it looses battery very quickly. I have formatted twice but the problem is not fixed.
The phone is a dual sim but I am using only 1 sim card.

Model numb:MI-4c
Android version: 5.1.1 LMY47V

And miui version? Maybe this is the problemas. Some versions of miui eat the battery

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

Please have a look. How can I resolve it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_[1].png
    Screenshot_[1].png
    151.8 KB · Views: 348
I'm not sure, but you don't seem to have a xiaomi.eu rom installed. I reccomend you to do that, it's performance is by far better than the "standard" rom.

Could you please send me a few names of the right rom and the procedure to fix the problems?thanks!

Your rom is global stable, not a xiaomi.eu. You need to review the install process in this forum before moving forward.

Envoyé de mon MI 4W en utilisant Tapatalk

Even if u install a xiaomi eu rom one. The battery will not get any better. Maybe this device is a failure of xiaomi. Ive tried to many times with different rom types but i just wont get better at battery

Gửi từ Mi-4c của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

I wish there was a device with a battery that with intensive use would last for more than one day. If you hnow please tell me.
Here you have a 5 inch screen, 50% bright all day long, playing games, bluetooth, Internet all day long, 1 sms every minute...
Guys that use iPhones will have all this for 6 hours. Why do you think powerbanks were invented...? For travelling...???
I don't do an intensive use of my phone, so the battery lasts for two (and a half) days. Which I think it's quite good for a hexacore with a lot of memory and space...! I also try not to install ROMs that burn batteries.

Yesterday I read someone who wrote that the 6.2.25 was the best ROM regarding battery. Others say that it was the 5.11..., others say that the 6.1.28 was the best.
It would be very nice if we were able to understand this mess. Because it is a mess...

Yesterday I read someone who wrote that the 6.2.25 was the best ROM regarding battery. Others say that it was the 5.11..., others say that the 6.1.28 was the best.
It would be very nice if we were able to understand this mess. Because it is a mess...
Hell no i still havent found out which one is the best at saving battery for my mi4c. However 6.2.25 is the best at saving battery? Please man

Hell no i still havent found out which one is the best at saving battery for my mi4c. However 6.2.25 is the best at saving battery? Please man

Precisely, it depends from which ROM you are coming from. If you're coming from a ****** ROM you may find the 6.2.25 the best of the world. And thats the point: each ROM should have been better than the previous one... but in the real world that's not what happens. You never know what's coming...