Mi 5 Camera

kephasa

Members
Aug 25, 2015
I only wanted to say that xiaomi should more invest in the camera hardware because my old iphone 5s makes more better pictures than my mi5 and redmi note 3. I think if they make a realy good camera more people would buy xiaomi phones. For me the camera is one of the importent things of the Smartphones. Today i read the news that no one of the Smartphones of any companies have new ideas. So the only thing is to make the hardware such the camara better, i hope so for xiaomi.

Use manual mode to take better photos. use max iso 400 and play with exposure time.

The problems I have with the the Mi 5 camera is the focus hunting when recording videos. I experienced this while trying to take a video with waves hitting the shore line.

I also noticed that the camera is not able to get a sharp focus lock when tipping the sunset area. My former Mi Note had no problems with the focus in such situations at all.

Yes Xiaomi need to pay more attention to the camera, I totally agree. The Mi 5 camera is great but it could be improved to super fantastic with proper attention by Xiaomi.