Mi 5c Weekly Rom 8.1.4

LevaNi90

Members
Dec 3, 2017
Hello guys , is any news about today update on Weekly ROMs ?
as on MIUI 9.1.5 was problem on Video zooming and some bugs, now i use MIUI 8.5.4.0 because of this Video problems... Please if someone will install it on 5C check this problem. Thank you.

I'll install new update in this afternoon...waiting ;)
Good, Please leave feedback about Video zooming (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram etc.) and any bugs you'll see, Video problem is only reason for me i downgraded to MIUI 8 :(

Latest Update have the same bug video zooming
Thanks for informing, what's wrong with this device on MIUI9 , why they don't fixing this issue really don't understand :( as i know many reports are sent about this problem to MIUI Developers...

Because it's a smartphone for china, and in china the google apps or app worldwide are not used.

Reactions: zeork
Because it's a smartphone for china, and in china the google apps or app worldwide are not used.
And when MIUI 8 was launched it was not forbidden using Google Apps? it's not only reason i think. I read some articles that also in China apps people got that issues too... So here is something another reason i think.

And when MIUI 8 was launched it was not forbidden using Google Apps? it's not only reason i think. I read some articles that also in China apps people got that issues too... So here is something another reason i think.
Yes Panco have right. Its issus with apps from gapps. China users have Mi Market and dont use fb and yt. In Miui 8 work fine, but They do in last miui 8 rom some changes and we have this issue. I think this bug could not be never fix.

Btw. Name of thread OREO :) ? I dont think so that Mi5c get 8.0/8.1. I think last android will be 7.1.2