Members
Mar 28, 2014
Hi,
this is history:
Phone bootloader unlocked
Installed recovery for natrium
Installed your 6.10.20 natrium
Download your new rom 6.10.27
TWRP say me can't install new rom because the rom is for natrium but I have capricorn.

News:
flash via fastboot official china dev 6.10.27 miui.com
flash recovery
installed correctly xiaomi.eu 6.10.27

Last edited:
Hi,
this is history:
Phone bootloader unlocked
Installed recovery for natrium
Installed your 6.10.20 natrium
Download your new rom 6.10.27
TWRP say me can't install new rom because the rom is for natrium but I have capricorn.

News:
flash via fastboot official china dev 6.10.27 miui.com
flash recovery
installed correctly xiaomi.eu 6.10.27
How you instalation Xiaomi.eu rom , i have twrp instaled too but wenn i flash Xiaomi.eu rom is freez and stop !

Just wait some second...
or, if you have been format data, flash dev fastboot original rom, flash recovery and flash Xiaomi.eu dev rom

No wipes for me, only flash in order original dev fastboot rom, recovery, Xiaomi.eu rom

Ler me try this way , my problembis wen i started flash at the end dont move i have to power of my phone , and i waiting 5min before power of

I understand... so, with this procedure your phone is clean, no problem to install rom

I think you are ok now, right?
Yes but i can only flash xiaomi.eu 6.10.13 the others dont work . i install official fastboot rom then the xiaomi.eu rom 6.10.13 and for now still working !!
Other issue is the fingerprint scaner its sucks for real !!

Wipe using TWRP the Data and System and then flash the EU rom.

It worked fine for me.

Wipe using TWRP the Data and System and then flash the EU rom.

It worked fine for me.
For the last xiaomi.eu rom ? i dont try this , i just try flash the last and dont work , so i flash 6.10.13 and work fine dont try flash the last rom after instal 6.10.13 if i did they work fine?