mi 6x better battery performance and reception

The battery of my Mi6x is very bad with the miui.eu 10 stable. I think they're going to fix that.

The "fake rom" I got from the seller was a lot better.

Quando ho il telefono in tasca non sento bene che vibra, non si potrebbe aumentare la vibrazione?

today i update it with 8.9 20 weekly and flashed again the same modem without any issues
it may work only with weekly rom i have not tested it with stable

i have flashed this modem on my Mi6X, the change in reception is incredible. i'm not concerned about the batterylife part of things because i get a full day of use without problem.
I also had a problem with the antirollback when flashing the modem.img but this is easily solved with flashing the dummy.img first to bypass the antirollback feature. and then flashing the modem using the provided steps by [U]n0f3ar[/U]
https://en.miui.com/thread-3436592-1-1.html
using this method is all at your own risk ofcourse.

n0f3ar keep up the good work!!

[QUOTE = "Autor, postagem: 447177, membro: 196626"] Oi eu tentei e falhou devido a um erro na verificação de anti-reversão. Qualquer solução pode ser usada com o TWRP. [/ QUOTE]
Flash flash antirbpass dummy.img e colocar o manequim img dentro da massa ADB depois vai para o comando do modem
Detalhes

i have flashed this modem on my Mi6X, the change in reception is incredible. i'm not concerned about the batterylife part of things because i get a full day of use without problem.
I also had a problem with the antirollback when flashing the modem.img but this is easily solved with flashing the dummy.img first to bypass the antirollback feature. and then flashing the modem using the provided steps by [U]n0f3ar[/U]
https://en.miui.com/thread-3436592-1-1.html
using this method is all at your own risk ofcourse.

n0f3ar keep up the good work!!

what rom do you please? and where did u get dummy.img for mi6x?

Tried to flash Mi 6x, Xiaomi Eu 10.0.3.0. Failed.
fastboot flash modem modem.img
Sending 'modem' (108308 KB) FAILED (Write to device failed (Invalid argument))
Finished. Total time: 0.050s

...rebooting...

fastboot flash modem modem.img
Sending 'modem' (108308 KB) FAILED (remote: 'Requested download size is more than max allowed')
Finished. Total time: 0.060s