MI 8/MI 8 SE with xiaomi.eu ROM

Hello, i have some trouble installing the rom on my mi 8 SE. I installed everything and rebooted but then i have to login into my mi account. So I have to do connect to my wifi. But the keyboard isnt starting, so i cant do anything. I have a sim card, but i cant enter the pin because of the "locked" screen. Hope you were able to understand what i mean, i am from germany so my englisch is not that good...
Hope you guys can help me :)

Attachments

• IMG_20180906_171122.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 442
  • IMG_20180906_171129.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 432
Hello, i have some trouble installing the rom on my mi 8 SE. I installed everything and rebooted but then i have to login into my mi account. So I have to do connect to my wifi. But the keyboard isnt starting, so i cant do anything. I have a sim card, but i cant enter the pin because of the "locked" screen. Hope you were able to understand what i mean, i am from germany so my englisch is not that good...
Hope you guys can help me :)
Take the Sim card out.

Reactions: erik135bd
can anyone send me the right TWRP files for Mi 8 SE? I want to go in stable rom from beta rom.
can anyone tell me the ways to install the stable rom in my phone step by step with links?
I'm from Bangladesh. So please tell me the ways to install the rom in English.

Пожалуйста помогите, как мен поставить на xiaomi mi 8 se русскую версию. Желательно с установкой.

I was using eu beta 8.9.13 and updated it to 8.11.15 but had a problem with mobile data on 8.11.15 and tried to go back to previous one but I couldn't. Thr logo in the opening scene were the only thing I saw and it never passed. Then, desperately I found i think it's a developer rom called Miuipro 10 but didn't like it either you know it's different from the official ones. Which rom is least problematic right now? Can you share the link and also I don't know how to apply it on my device.