New MI 8 SE flashing problem

DamianPortokali

Members
Oct 24, 2019
Hello I have an mi 8 SE with latest official cn rom (11.0.3.0). I am trying to install xiaomi eu rom but each time after flash I reboot and it takes me to bootloader. Not only that, but when I try to enter recovery it goes into bootloader again. I installed official rom with miflash again and again and I tried with many different ways to install the eu rom but everytime it reboots into bootloader. I did format data and factory reset before flash. I even tried wiping everything through advanced wipe but still nothing... Any ideas anyone? Thanks!

Last edited:
Solved, flashed the official v10.0.1.0 with mi flash and then twrp format data factory reset and custom rom and all worked. I don't know what's the problem with v11.0.3.0 and twrps and custom roms...

Reactions: Ismael Garrido
So there is an actual problem with the new miui 11, that after flashingbit, twrp is then unable to access ? Ohh my i have a mi 8 pro with that issue, i cant access to twrp, so i cant update.

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

Check the arb level of your device. If you can then downgrade to a v10 miui then flash twrp, boot in twrp, format data (type yes), reboot to recovery, factory reset, reboot to recovery, flash the zip you want and reboot to system