New [MI 8SE 8.9.6] - Bluetooth not functioning after airplane mode turned off

confirmed. It hasn't worked for a single day since MIUI10 came out, and apparently no one from the Xiaomi developers cares. It seems is not a problem of the eu ROM, though, as users of the original China ROM report the same.

This one is annoying. I don't like having to restart my phone every morning (after night airplane mode guess off). Do you know if this is fixed in the weekly releases? I can't find much about this in the official MiUi forum. EU forum is more useful.

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

I wonder if this problem will ever be fixed? It's a shame that users are constantly waiting for improvements, but the manufacturer does not hear...

I wonder if this problem will ever be fixed? It's a shame that users are constantly waiting for improvements, but the manufacturer does not hear...
xiaomi.eu dev team is not manufacturer and who knows if thats a problem with chinese rom or xiaomi.eu rom

... and who knows if thats a problem with chinese rom or xiaomi.eu rom

Easy! The bug is also present in the Chinese ROM, so I assume it is impossible for the .eu team to fix it. Most probably it is a driver problem that started with MIUI 10 (because on the same devices under MIUI 9 the problem does not occur). Still of course the questions stands why the Xiaomi developers don't fix it. It's been around for at least three months (more than 10 weekly updates of MIUI 10), and bug reports had been filed basically since day one. It is impossible that the Xiaomi developers don't know about it, so either they think it has very low priority, or they try hard and cannot find/fix the bug. No one knows really...

Reactions: Nickelsila
Hello, the bug is present olnly in rom based on chinese rom or also in rom based on global version? Because the problem isn't the reboot when the Bluetooth don't worlk, but the battery drain when the phone Is in airplane mode, 15 20% in a Night. Because there is a wakelock hal_bluetooth_lock(I think, not sure)

Last edited:
i don't want to be too bad, but i didn't have this problem when i had the chinese rom, after i switched to miui.eu i have had this problem. i really thank all the guys working on this project, but is it possible that it's something caused by anything on the eu rom?

It is not a question of being bad, but to understand where the problem is. You are not the first to say this thing. if it were a problem with .eu, it is in their interest to solve it

Pocophone user here and I don't have this problem on global beta miui 10 but I have it on EU rom and as the EU Tom is based on global beta for pocophone .. I assume it's a EU rom bug.. and actually that's the case cause if I flash the stock kernel from global beta to my EU rom the bug is gone but then I have some micro stutter .. so that's definitely a bug with their kernel..

Edit : or maybe the ramdisk as it's also on the stock boot.img..

Last edited:
Last edited:
I think I may have found the issue. It's seems whenever I use the default icon set (rhodium) and reboot the phone, the issue is not apparent, but when I use the icon set from the 'ONLY OREO' theme and reboot the phone, the bluetooth issue appears.

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk