Mi 9 Lite

savalizz

Members
Jan 14, 2016
Is there anychange that xiaomi.eu devellop a rom for the Mi 9 Lite? This phone has everything I'm searching for, but no support yet.

polonyk

Members
Jan 24, 2018
Xiaomi.eu doesn't make ROMs.

There already is a ROM for Mi9 Lite.

You should really be more attentive, or learn to read or something, before making yet another useless thread because of laziness to look for the stuff you need.

MeiGuddet

Members
Apr 29, 2016
@savalizz: So far here is no special ROM for the Mi 9 Lite, unless the ROM for the Mi CC9 (pyxis) also fits the Mi 9 Lite. For the Redmi K20 and Mi 9T this is the case - one ROM for both units (davinci). Maybe one of the devs can confirm this?
Edit: Maybe you can try to find out the codename of your device with an app like Material Terminal, Android Terminal Emulator, AIDA 64 or Droid Info.

Last edited:
Reactions: polonyk

polonyk

Members
Jan 24, 2018
Fits? Come on now, the have the same codename. It's not rocket science.
It's not like the Android One devices which have to have different partitions and hence different codenames.
Even the ROM is named MI9LiteMICC9. Literally all you have to do is look and read.

MeiGuddet

Members
Apr 29, 2016
Ah, ok, I didn't look in the download section, because the ROM for my Mi 9T isn't ready yet. Now I saw it - one Rom for both devices. Only the table isn't yet updated.