New Mi 9, Weekly, 9.5.23 Android for work Play store not working

Tadango

Members
May 27, 2019
When i register my device at work the Android for work profile is pushed and setup correctly but the Work Play Store cannot download anything. If the same app is installed in the personal profile then the app is activated for the work profile, but if it needs to be downloaded it doesn't work. It keeps saying 'downloading' but there is never any progress. Now the download manager is trying to update the support libraries, but that isn't working so now the entire work playstore isn't working anymore......

No probelm at all with my MI9. Can you try to unninstall google play store updates in settings ans wipe data? it might reset the app.

That does not help. The download manager can never download anything, it always stays on the same download (that never starts).

Weird. Did you try do to Recovery Mode and wipe only Cache and Davlik Partitions? If that doesn't help either, maybe a full wipe would help.

Nope. I used another TWRP, Dit a complete format of the storage partition and flashed 9.5.30 again and started from scratch. Exact same behaviour.