Mi Account App

pakmelk

Members
Feb 18, 2015
After making the MI account on my phone I logged out, now I can't sign in. Every time Im trying to sign into my MI account the app crashed, also from the menu, MI cloud.. also can not make a bug report, you have to login for that.. Phone is working fine btw :)
Any ideas will be appreciated

After making the MI account on my phone I logged out, now I can't sign in. Every time Im trying to sign into my MI account the app crashed, also from the menu, MI cloud.. also can not make a bug report, you have to login for that.. Phone is working fine btw :)
Any ideas will be appreciated

Have you got the last rom installed?
You can try deleting the account from settings an then try joining again
Good luck!

Tnx for the repl Im using Model HM 2LTE-CU, MIUI 16.2.8.0
Some of the pre installed app can not be deleted I think, like the store, cloud, also its not possible to turn the app off (but maybe Im doing something complete wrong). I also had lots off popup ads from google, from the beginning, fixed that with turning off Mobomarkt (I use Playstore), Twitter and google agenda, but Im not sure if that makes the differences.

Okay I fixed it, the 16.2.8.0 is probably not an official MIUI Rom, its full of ads etc.. (probably also why my MI account stopped :) So I flashed my phone with the multi language miui_HM2XWC_5.2.13_2c270d0015_4.4 ROM; (downloaded on my PC and with USB placed it in internal SD /downloads/) flashed it from the update menu and that worked fine.
How to get the playstore back is hard to find, there is no download for it in the MI store, so download the google installer apk from the web ( h t t p :// en.miui.com/ thread-3998-1-1.html) and place it also in the /downloads/
Than install the store if from the phone with the explorer, it will take you due through 5 installations of google programs that need to be on your phone to get the playstore properly working, so finally i got MI account working with MI cloud and my themes, but also all my google apps :)

Reactions: cpasmoi
Hi pakmelk,

Might be nice to know.
I have the same model Redmi2 HM 2LTE-CU and have successfully flashed my phone with developer Rom 5.2.13

Everything is working nicely and I did not encounter any problems so far.
Developer rom already has playstore and root.

Redmi2 HM 2LTE-CU.png