New Mi Browser

This happens only on English language, suggest to change to any other. Problem is caused by... Analytics app. At least it has some notes inside app code related to Browser.
I have no clue how to change it now if you want to stay on English language.
Maybe to can try with Disable Service on Analytics app, then delete Browser data and try to set it up (never tested) .

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Reactions: Stefano131270
This happens only on English language, suggest to change to any other. Problem is caused by... Analytics app. At least it has some notes inside app code related to Browser.
I have no clue how to change it now if you want to stay on English language.
Maybe to can try with Disable Service on Analytics app, then delete Browser data and try to set it up (never tested) .

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI
Congratulations, you've solved the mystery :)

Didn't manage to disable the service and freeze the app. So basically can't do much is it ? Can I completely delete it ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Don't try to delete it, my Mi2S does not boot if you delete / freeze that damn app.
But you can disable it's services in Disable Service. And system will work without it... That's all I found, but I don't use English language at all so I only figured that browsers changes homescreen when I logged to it with that language set on.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Well, I can't live without English. I guess I would have to live with it. At first I thought it is some kind of spyware, if its from xiaomi then I don't think there will be too much harm with it. Thanks you so much for the advice.

Well, I can't live without English. I guess I would have to live with it. At first I thought it is some kind of spyware, if its from xiaomi then I don't think there will be too much harm with it. Thanks you so much for the advice.

Make a good scan with the antivirus, you'll see that everything is ok ;)

I had check with malwarebyte everything is clean. I think it's safe. By the way why we cannot adjust the settings for Google keyboard. Where to look for the setting.

Ok, I have tested my idea on my Mi2S on sMIUI based on xiaomi.eu and that's Analytics app for sure.
In Disable Service disabled all Analytics services :
0ecf33914683dc7d548e1317b155a52d.jpg

Then opened Browser and nothing happened, all my speed dial is the same:

808e6275399fa25b4195e3f12d9cc23d.jpg

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

I have try to disable the service but I can't disable it, I don't know why.

It always worked for me when I added root access in Security/Permissions / Root access. Try to disable app manually in Installed Apps / running and then try to disable it's services...

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Well, couldn't get it to work here not sure what is the problem.

By the way do you know how can I adjust the height of the keyboard, couldn't find the setting in the menu.