New Mi CC9(Pyxis) - MIUI 12 - No way to restore backup from local storage (Mobile)

MyNeetha

Members
Mar 19, 2020
I wonder why we dont have any way to restore the backup from local phone storage. We can create backup locally in mobile using "Backup and Restore" but no option to restore. Does anyone check if we have restore option, can you please share the screenshot where we can get this option.

I wonder why we dont have any way to restore the backup from local phone storage. We can create backup locally in mobile using "Backup and Restore" but no option to restore. Does anyone check if we have restore option, can you please share the screenshot where we can get this option.
Had the same problem... Its "hidden". You have to go to settings - my device - backup and restore - mobile phone and then you have to swipe left.

Had the same problem... Its "hidden". You have to go to settings - my device - backup and restore - mobile phone and then you have to swipe left.

Oh my god, yes it is there. Thank you so much. This is really not good entire UI is user friendly but this is very bad.

I have one more issue, Google Pay, PhonePe and I mobile banking apps are not able to recognize the sim card. Do you have any solution for this?

Last edited: