Invalid Mi cloud sync - SMS positioning

Vla_dan

Members
Aug 31, 2021
I can not get my sms and calls to be backed up to cloud.As i understand,Xiaomi needs to send me messages to activate those services,and according to my operator,it did - 8 times,and each time I got charged,but i never received them.
It happens every time I restart the phone,even tho i eventually turned the sync off to avoid paying for messages.
How to stop Xiaomi from sending me messages that I dont want and I have to pay for,or how to finally make those services work?
Phone is Xiaomi 11 lite 5g.
p.s.what is the most ridiculous thing is that my number shows as verified when i access cloud through the browser
Screenshot_2021-08-31-02-54-05-098_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg

I can not get my sms and calls to be backed up to cloud.As i understand,Xiaomi needs to send me messages to activate those services,and according to my operator,it did - 8 times,and each time I got charged,but i never received them.
It happens every time I restart the phone,even tho i eventually turned the sync off to avoid paying for messages.
How to stop Xiaomi from sending me messages that I dont want and I have to pay for,or how to finally make those services work?
Phone is Xiaomi 11 lite 5g.
p.s.what is the most ridiculous thing is that my number shows as verified when i access cloud through the browser
View attachment 38554
Screenshot_2021-08-31-02-51-48-059_com.miui.home.jpg

The author of this post said he has a Mi 11 Lite 5G and according to the screenshots, he's clearly using the official Global ROM (our ROMs for renoir are based on China ROM and have a MIUI-styled navigation bar). This simply shows that this isn't our ROM's issue.

The author of this post said he has a Mi 11 Lite 5G and according to the screenshots, he's clearly using the official Global ROM (our ROMs for renoir are based on China ROM and have a MIUI-styled navigation bar). This simply shows that this isn't our ROM's issue.
the same problem is present. I use eu stable version 12.5.5 on my mi10t.

the same problem is present. I use eu stable version 12.5.5 on my mi10t.
If it's happening on an official ROM then it's not our ROM's issue. Report to Xiaomi. We can't fix online services that we don't control.