Mi Home not sending notifications on Android 11

Cristi2

Members
Sep 16, 2021
Hello guys,

I've seen a lot of threads regarding the notification issue for Mi Home on Android devices and also on IOS. I have recently bought a Xiaomi home ecosystem which works fine between all its components, the sole issue being the notifications which I do not receive on my Android phone. All the permissions are given, everything is set up correctly but the notifications appear only in the app and not on the phone. I've set automations also to push the alerts to my phone but no success.
I have then thought to try on my Samsung Tablet which still runs the Android 8 and surprize. It receives the notifications from the Mi Home app installed on it. They work perfectly. I suspect there is an issue with Android 11 compatibility because I've seen other threads where the app worked fine on Android 10 for example.

Has anyone found a solution to the issue?
Can Xiaomi respond to this post please?

Thank you.

Hello guys,

I've seen a lot of threads regarding the notification issue for Mi Home on Android devices and also on IOS. I have recently bought a Xiaomi home ecosystem which works fine between all its components, the sole issue being the notifications which I do not receive on my Android phone. All the permissions are given, everything is set up correctly but the notifications appear only in the app and not on the phone. I've set automations also to push the alerts to my phone but no success.
I have then thought to try on my Samsung Tablet which still runs the Android 8 and surprize. It receives the notifications from the Mi Home app installed on it. They work perfectly. I suspect there is an issue with Android 11 compatibility because I've seen other threads where the app worked fine on Android 10 for example.

Has anyone found a solution to the issue?
Can Xiaomi respond to this post please?

Thank you.
This is not a Xiaomi official forum, you won't get an answer from them here. You can try https://c.mi.com/global/forum.php