Mi Kettle

Constantine

Members
Mar 27, 2018
I bought a kettle and it is a very nice product indeed. When trying to connect it to the app (region: China), the device cannot be found. When switching to Europe, the kettle is being detected at once. It is an EU version, but it seems strange that it is not detected when China is set as region (where I have set up all of my devices). Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?

Is it a EU version? When Europe is selected and I press add, it immediately finds the kettle. When I do the same with China selected, it is searching for devices and nothing is being found....

i have the same problem ,i have all my xiaomi devices at mainland china server and i cannot connect my kettle eu version.I have tried american,euro and singapore server and i can connect kettle just fine ....This is so annoying !!!

no its not....it is official sold here in greece by the greek MI Store with english letters on the handle for "Boil" and "Warm" ,english user guide and Eu plug.It connects to all other servers except china..... :(

I have eu plug too. Than why You buy international version if anothers gadget You have chinese? I think it not be work in china region.
Juat open mi home in dual apps. One mi home set china region, second mi home open on usa server.

Μηπως βγαλαν εκδοση κλειδωμενη για τον Ευρωπαικο σερβερ; παρε τηλεφωνο στο mistore να μαθεις

μα δεν θελω να συνδεθω στον ευρωπαικο αλλα στον κινεζικο...και συνδεεται σε ολους εκτος απο αυτον.Στον κινεζικο εχω ολες τις συσκευες μου.

θα παρω να ρωτησω....λιγο κουφο μου φαινεται συνηθως οτι εχω δοκιμασει δουλευουν αμεσα στον κινεζικο μιας και εκει ειναι ολες οι συσκευες....

Reactions: Ioannis Tziasios
Επιβεβαιώνω ότι αν έχεις επιλεγμένο china server δεν σε αφήνει να προσθέσεις τον βραστήρα. (δεν τον ανιχνεύει καν). Βρήκε κάποιος κάποια λύση;

yeah, xiaomi for some reason treats non chinese versions of things as different from chinese ones and they are therefore not set up on the china server. i have the same issue with lightbulbs and vacume cleaner