Mi launcher with New Récent

ggkameleon

Members
Mar 23, 2016
Hi ! For old mi phones as mi 8 it is possible to have the new launcher with new recent UI and Google feed ?
Thanks

Our last Mi 8 Weekly ROM (20.9.4) should already have both...
Hi ! Thank you for response.
But I don't remember they had new recent ui as (ios/Android 9) on last beta 20.9.4 !?
I'm on stable now because is very great work perfectly.
Look at this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
If is possible later had this launcher with Google feed too.
Thanks

Hi ! For old mi phones as mi 8 it is possible to have the new launcher with new recent UI and Google feed ?
Thanks
If you have root and magisk, you can download the latest apk.
Make a magisk module and flash.

Hi ! Yes I can use it and work but loose Google feed on the left just App vault on this miui launcher.

The Xda post :
U even got app vault? Lucky you!
I didn't have app vault or google feed. Even the "hide app" feature was gone. Only the new recent was available. Wasn't worth it to me so i just uninstalled the magisk module

Reactions: ggkameleon
Hi ! Thank you for response.
But I don't remember they had new recent ui as (ios/Android 9) on last beta 20.9.4 !?
I'm on stable now because is very great work perfectly.
Look at this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
If is possible later had this launcher with Google feed too.
Thanks
Are you even using our ROM?

Are you even using our ROM?
Hi ! Yes use for my dipper at 1st day Xiaomi eu rom and for ever.
I used beta but the 5 september beta close and moove to stable 01 and 12.0.2 the last week. It work very fine.
And same remove the new Alpha launcher and stay this feature comes on some weeks.
Have a good day.
Screenshot_2020-10-28-11-20-38-011_com.android.settings.jpg

U even got app vault? Lucky you!
I didn't have app vault or google feed. Even the "hide app" feature was gone. Only the new recent was available. Wasn't worth it to me so i just uninstalled the magisk module
Same. Stay when comes on stable home launcher. Have a good day

Hi ! Yes use for my dipper at 1st day Xiaomi eu rom and for ever.
I used beta but the 5 september beta close and moove to stable 01 and 12.0.2 the last week. It work very fine.
And same remove the new Alpha launcher and stay this feature comes on some weeks.
Have a good day.
View attachment 32533
View attachment 32533
hai, can i know in this mi8 stable is facebook bold font fix and what about camera? it is using new camera just like last beta? thanks

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I'm in 20.9.4 and can't find it. what's your system launcher version? and did it got it to you from that last beta update?
Yes on last beta had Google feed same on stable. But new recent iOS like never see it.
I'm on stable Xiaomi eu v 10.0.2 launcher.
I just make a magisk mod for test new Alpha launcher with new recent iOS like for test and remove it because it's to beta. Stay an update.

hai, can i know in this mi8 stable is facebook bold font fix and what about camera? it is using new camera just like last beta? thanks

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Hi for Facebook I don't now I use Google sans font and no mistake.
For camera use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mod.

I have a solution make a magisk with the last MIUI_Launcher_ALPHA_V4.22.0.2470-11021839 workmore fine.
And install with play store the last App vault 12.6.5 and force closed Miui launcher
And they hadn't Google feed but new global vault with news too.
Or
Stay Xiaomi eu rom make it on next update

Please Dev of Xiaomi.eu when you have this new Recent UI please can you send the MiuiHome.apk or Update the Stable Miui 12 Stable for Mi 8 Dipper
thanks