Mi Max Goes Off Alone

fdrj26

Members
Jan 5, 2017
Hello everyone, I am new here and I have opened this query since I have not been able to find anyone else with my problem looking for the forum. If there is another open post with the same problem, I apologize.
I had a month with my new Mi Max, and until now I had not had problems, but since the previous update, the phone goes off alone, even though it has more than 80% battery. The phone works perfectly, but suddenly it goes out, being in use or not, something that did not happen before.
Anyone have any idea what can happen? Thank you all

Which previous update? I don't have the problem you're talking about.

That sounds suspicious! To me this sounds like a hardware problem, but to be sure I would try a full reset of the phone to see if that fixes the problem.

Thank you for your prompt response. I've done a factory reset. Is it the same factory reset as full reset? If not, how do you do a full reset? Forgive my ignorance and thank you for your help.

Yes, a factory reset should do the job. If the problem persists, I'm afraid you have a hardware problem.

Hi again, after doing the factory reset, the problem persists. The strange thing is that before the first update worked perfectly, I was almost a month, until I skip the first update, and the problems started. I will see the seller I can do, anyway, I am open to any suggestions. Thanks again.