MI MIX 3 5G

Slives

Members
Jul 7, 2019
Good morning, sir,

I already want to thank you for your work, I see I'm since 2015.

Do you plan to release the romas for the mi mix 3 5G? I've had it for a week, and without xiaomi.eu the experience is horrible.

There is a TWRP, only the Roma is missing :)

Happy New Year

I'm waiting for a rom, too. The Xiaomi.eu is top rom. We must have a top rom on a top smartphone (2019)

I agree with you, after looking at the rom china in this version, the bottom hurts, there isn't one, it looks like xiaomi is ignoring this smartphone I'm thinking more and more about sending it back and take the 4G version with less battery and processor, but at least, some updates and a possibility to have access to the roma betas

Hi,

i've purchased mine on November of 2019 because in that time there were rumors of android 10 for the end of year. Big mistake, i think this phone was left behind by Xiaomi, and there is no one representative or admnistrator at forum that announces a concrete release data for update.

I have exactly the same impression as you, however Xiaomi really does strange things the processor we have and the same as the mi9 and another model, like the k30 5G and well updated, maybe it's the slide that's a problem? Anyway, I'm on it, a great model, but empty.

The liste devices Xiaomi and Snapdragon 855 :

Last edited:
April is coming and neither MIUI 11, nor security patch (Late, again). This phone is really a TOP of a desgrace. Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on?

It wouldn't have sold enough ... It's really a problem, it's really good, except it's an empty shell.

Much hype of MIUI 12. Disgraceful we're stuck on 10. I'm very concerned about security updates. Will have to replace my Mi Mix 3 5g soon. This is my 3rd Xiaomi phone. I will never purchase one again. I expect to get more than 7 months from a phone. Back to Samsung for me. €600 down the drain

hi all !

is this thread an active one ? we'd like to learn and understand differences between " xiomi.eu MIUI rom " and that other option using CN firmware to which adding play services.
we gathered already, when switching with original genuine MIUI versions, there is no need to unlock bootloader and / or requesting miDevice unlocking for then using miFlash tools,

hi all !

is this thread an active one ? we'd like to learn and understand differences between " xiomi.eu MIUI rom " and that other option using CN firmware to which adding play services.
we gathered already, when switching with original genuine MIUI versions, there is no need to unlock bootloader and / or requesting miDevice unlocking for then using miFlash tools,

The eu rom doesn't have any adverts, that's the main thing for me. It also removes much of the other Chinese bloatware, and cleans up any other residual Chinese text. There is also a lengthy list of other enhancements that you can find at the beginning of the rom thread, for example they tend to back-port the latest camera modifications, so you'll often get new camera features that don't exist in the current stock camera app for your device (macro mode and moon mode I find to be particularly good).

I have a mi mix 3 5g does not update
stayed at miui 10 and has no updates available
do i need to do something or did xiaomi not make a miui 11 or 12 for the mi mix 3 5g?

I have a mi mix 3 5g does not update
stayed at miui 10 and has no updates available
do i need to do something or did xiaomi not make a miui 11 or 12 for the mi mix 3 5g?
Your device is pretty much done for, as far as we know. No updates were released, and no updates are planned.

this phone will never be updated again ... I had to change, and to resell it impossible ... Except at a derisory price, what bought it at 800 euros at the beginning, must cry ...

I also have this phone and I know there are very a few people working on updates etc :( But don't let that put you off as it's a great phone especially for the money.

While we are waiting for others to make things for our phone we can always have a go at updating it ourselves. It's difficult but not impossible.

I also have this phone and I know there are very a few people working on updates etc :( But don't let that put you off as it's a great phone especially for the money.

While we are waiting for others to make things for our phone we can always have a go at updating it ourselves. It's difficult but not impossible.

Hi,

For me this brand died when it disrespected the consumers just because the phone had few sales. The lack of respect generates indignation, and with it people are spreading the bad image of the company. I have already done my part, and all those who have this model should do the same. The brand is in a high moment, but they forget that one day they can disappear.