mi mix 3 phone unlock

Jun 13, 2017
Hi, I have been trying to unlock my mi mix 3 to change the global ROM to the European ROM. However, I can't associate my Mi account with the unlock in developer options. It always gives error. Can you please help me find a way to overcome this obstacle?

Hi, I have been trying to unlock my mi mix 3 to change the global ROM to the European ROM. However, I can't associate my Mi account with the unlock in developer options. It always gives error. Can you please help me find a way to overcome this obstacle?
Put a Sim activate Sim card services enable mi account sync, enable find my device and find your device via PC or a browser other than your phone's at mi account find my device. After you have successfully find your device then try again and then good luck waiting for God knows how many days to get access from xiaomi to allow u unlock via unlock tool

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Put a Sim activate Sim card services enable mi account sync, enable find my device and find your device via PC or a browser other than your phone's at mi account find my device. After you have successfully find your device then try again and then good luck waiting for God knows how many days to get access from xiaomi to allow u unlock via unlock tool

Thanks for the tips, but it didn't work. I'm thinking about resetting my phone. maybe it works. Thanks again

Thanks for the tips, but it didn't work. I'm thinking about resetting my phone. maybe it works. Thanks again
What version is your rom? Any chance you have a fake rom? I don't think mix 3 had fake roms but just in case.

What version is your rom? Any chance you have a fake rom? I don't think mix 3 had fake roms but just in case.

Hi, you can see in the picture.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-18-12-19-40-259_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-18-12-19-40-259_com.android.settings.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 256