Mi Note 10 - Bug Report Miui 12.2 10.29

nocolors

Members
Nov 3, 2020
Hi,
I have the following bugs with my Mi Note 10 with the latest version:

- some confirmation dialogs are unclickable in the browsers (Opera & Chrome) --> this is the case if the site wants to send push messages, I can not click accept or refuse, I have to use the back button and this message disappears
- in OpenVPN client, when I start the VPN and I have to accept that the traffic passes through the VPN, I can not click "Accept" I can only click Cancel and therefore I'm unable to start a VPN. Tested with 2 different OpenVPN clients installed from the Playstore.
This 2 bugs must be somehow related to each opther, I tried to modify a few settings but was not able to get them solved.

Another problem I have noticed is that when I change to "Full Screen mode", without the soft keys at the bottom, the device freezes completely. When I restart the device with the power button, it restarts but there is no chance to unlock it and enter the device: I have to start in TWRP mode, clear Cache &Dalvik Cache, restart and the device is again working with the softkey buttons.

Someone else facing the same or similar problems and was able to sort them out?

Thanks in advance for any feedback, if you need further details let me know
Hans

Hi,
I have the following bugs with my Mi Note 10 with the latest version:

- some confirmation dialogs are unclickable in the browsers (Opera & Chrome) --> this is the case if the site wants to send push messages, I can not click accept or refuse, I have to use the back button and this message disappears
- in OpenVPN client, when I start the VPN and I have to accept that the traffic passes through the VPN, I can not click "Accept" I can only click Cancel and therefore I'm unable to start a VPN. Tested with 2 different OpenVPN clients installed from the Playstore.
This 2 bugs must be somehow related to each opther, I tried to modify a few settings but was not able to get them solved.

Another problem I have noticed is that when I change to "Full Screen mode", without the soft keys at the bottom, the device freezes completely. When I restart the device with the power button, it restarts but there is no chance to unlock it and enter the device: I have to start in TWRP mode, clear Cache &Dalvik Cache, restart and the device is again working with the softkey buttons.

Someone else facing the same or similar problems and was able to sort them out?

Thanks in advance for any feedback, if you need further details let me know
Hans
For the confirmation dialog, try this

With the latest stable release, there is not the option to assign to every contact a predefined SIM.