Mi note 10 camera features missing.

cegyedi

Members
Nov 29, 2018
Hello someone can help me why don't have some features on my camera? Ex: long exposure, supermoon,dual camera, etc..... it's so frustrating.

Hello! Probably because its an older model.... dont know exactly what device you are running, but might be that those futures are not available for the lite models.
If you have unlocked bootloader you can try to install ANXcamera from here: https://camera.aeonax.com/ might be that some of the futures you are missing is available in this port, but im not sure. Havent tested the ANXcamera myself. please give me a respons on the ANXcamera if you choose to test it out. :)

Also the features of the camera might differ from the stable version and the beta versions as well.

Hello! Probably because its an older model.... dont know exactly what device you are running, but might be that those futures are not available for the lite models.
If you have unlocked bootloader you can try to install ANXcamera from here: https://camera.aeonax.com/ might be that some of the futures you are missing is available in this port, but im not sure. Havent tested the ANXcamera myself. please give me a respons on the ANXcamera if you choose to test it out. :)

Also the features of the camera might differ from the stable version and the beta versions as well.
Hello. older "maybe"..... it's a Mi note 10. not really older...not lite... i tried a modified stock camera and i activated al stuffs but some times hang on and not finish the processing of picture.

hmm! yes iknow! I myself have Mi note 10 Pro. Still missing those features even on miui 12.5.2 stable xiaomi.eu build. its some features i would like to have, but not features that are that important. Even though it`s a phone from november 2019, it is probably still considered old as many of those features were relased after the phone itself. Not sure if the beta build for tucana has these features, but we might have someone in this forum being able to answer that if we are lucky and they come across this post.

If you are into using the camera on your phone i absolutely recomend BSG *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mod 8.1. The latest PV4 build is pretty neat! Both in customization and for end results i find it much more consistent and greater. But again the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* does not unfortunately have the features you are looking for from the native camera app. Night mode on *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* however is miles ahead of xiaomis own night time mode. If you want to use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* by BSG send me a direct message and i can help you find the right build and send you my configuration for mi note 10`s camera :)

if you have a good tool to decompile and recompile the apk? I have a package from another develeoper.?! its a working stock camera with all extra features but some times hangon and exit, major problem is when AI is on and device watermark. Do you know about this modded stock camera?

if you have a good tool to decompile and recompile the apk? I have a package from another develeoper.?! its a working stock camera with all extra features but some times hangon and exit, major problem is when AI is on and device watermark. Do you know about this modded stock camera?
Not exactly sure what you mean? do you mean the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* port(*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*)? or the stock camera? On the stock camera of my phone im still missing those feautures that you mentioned. The ANXcamera i have not tried myself as i mentioned earlier s dont know!

The camera i recomend is just to download and load as any othe APK file from the browser. it`s very easy to do so, but send me a message instead of a forum post. Might be able to help if you do so!

Yeap I know the the ANXCam and by BSG but i have a moded stock cam what flashed via twrp