Invalid mi note 10 lite build.prop edit system read only

37berat37

Members
Sep 2, 2020
Hi,

I want to edit build.prop in my mi note 10 lite , but whenever I tried, It say it is just system read only, I cant mount system partition. I think Magisk is just systemless root.How can I change mount system in android 10 miui 12?

Second Question.
İf it is not , can I edit miui.rom zip and decompile system.img and recompile ? do you know How can I do it? and after I want to flash it

Regards.

Can't see how this got anything to do with the stability of our ROMs, it's not a bug.
Dynamic partition devices are read-only, period.

İf it is not , can I edit miui.rom zip and decompile system.img and recompile ? do you know How can I do it? and after I want to flash it
You need the right tools to do that, ours are private for obvious reasons.

yes it is true I am sorry but I want to change dynamic partition and I see the only solition right now is the system.img decompile. I am also want to create or edit something please help me I cant say share the tool with me but just maybe some idea or things you can gave me.adb push and pull comment dont work dd codes dont work

regards...

well.. as you wants to modify something, you have to find right tools by yourself..