Mi Note Bricked

Popyman

Members
Aug 23, 2015
Help me,i bricked Mi note ,i have TWRP 3.0.0 end USB otg is not functional,i try instaling miui7 stabile with Mipc suite nothing, enyone help me,thank you...

I've had a problem with my nickname so with my fresh account I can't post a link....anyway go to in Mi Note section and find this thread MI NOTE PRO BOOTLOADER UNLOCK post by Razvan Filimon and then in second page (post nr.24) you'll find the solution

Thank you crisgen_2,i try with miflash tools,Mipc suite end USB otg direct flash ,is not work because TWRP 3.0.0 on Mi note don't work with USB OTG port, i finish all the resource...i don't now

Have you bootloader unlocked? Can you go in fastboot mode (power + volume down)? If yes flash twrp 2.8.6.0 in fastboot mode and then your rom

Inviato dal mio MI NOTE Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

I don't have any rom,i did wipe sistem,is clear ,now i can't flash another rom ,yes ,fastboot work but i don't now how to make a flash TWRP 2.8.6.0 !!!!

Sorry for my english.
I can't post a link but I'll send you in pm a link for my Onedrive where you can download all that you need.
The folder contains a minimal version of adb and the recovery twrp 2.8.6.0.
The only thing that you have to do is unzip and put the folder "adb" in directory C: of your pc.
I hope that you have the adb driver already installed....if not I'll link in pm too
After that you have installed the driver turn off your device and turn on in fastboot mode (power + volume down).
Open the folder adb on your pc and hold down shift (on your keyboard) and press the right mouse button...then click on "open command windows here"
In the new windows type
fastboot devices
you should see numbers on the left and fastboot
If yes is all ready
type
fastboot flash recovery twrp_2.8.6.0.img

It's all
Check your pm

Like not said. I can't send link in private conversations too....
Send me your mail in private message and I'll send with my mail....I'm very sorry but isn't my guilty

Last edited:
I send you on the profile page,i' m new ,in this forum ,hope did a mistake ,sorry for my English .With TWRP 2.8.6.0 work the USB otg port?I have a new rom on the flash penndrive Flat32 ,i want to flash directly a new rom with TWRP is possibile?!

Are you sure you go with TWRP 2.8.6.0 USB OTG?! I want to flash another rom with TWRP is simple, but if we think bloccat bootloader can not do anything, I hope that as you said can solve anything ...