Mi Note Pro Bootloader Unlock

Hi Guys,
I will show you how to unlock bootloader in Mi not Pro. I know how much people have the same problem. I had to until today
08.gif
Nobody will need to waiting anymore for support or unlock code from Miui Support.
Ok. We can start. U need to remember everything what you will do is only for your responsibility buy I can promise you that tutorials give you fully unlock of your mobile(Mi Note Pro)
We wiil need:
1. ADB
2. Miflash
3. Rom
2. Flashify
4. TWRP

Ok. Now we can start to repair our Mi Note Pro
08.gif

We need to install Miflash of course. Then we need to open this website ----> click and do everything excaly like in this site. Of course you need to flash the rom which one you downloaded from link above(please before flash unzip rom). After properly flash our rom u will see info "flashing compete". Then restart your mobile.

Now we have installed already unlocked older version of miui! Then we need to transfer Flashify apk and TWRP to our mobile by USB cable.
After transferring please install Flashify apk. Miui will ask you after installation about permissions for Flashifty 5 times. Always we need to click "ok".
Then we need to go to "Security" and open "Root access" and search for Flashity apk and give access for it ---> click <--- its mi4c example but works the same.
Almost finish
08.gif
So now open Flashiry and click "recover image" and den you need to found TWRP file and install that file. After that your mobile will bakc to life
08.gif

Now u can install every single rom(custom,developer or stable)a part new versions of (latest) Miui.
Good luck guys!!! I hope my advice give new life in your Mi Note Pro
12.gif

Last edited:
Razvane,cum ai rezolvat problema? EU am un Mi note LTE bricked cu TWRP recovery si am incercat sa pun rom stabile pe un flash penn si sa-l flashez cudirect cu OTG dar modalitatea USB otg nu functioneaza,am incercat si cu Mipc suite ,nimic,nici macar cu Miflash tools nu inteleg ce dracu are ...