Mi Note Pro Default Mi Apps Store And Theme Issues

Jogo

Members
Oct 2, 2013
Hi Guys,

I have my Mi Note Pro from two months already and I'm not satisfied at all from the dev rom I'm having (weekly builded) due the two facts. Whenever I need to use the Google Play Store, it often opens the Mi Apps rather and the theme is not working at all, it takes HUGE time of waiting to load the theme, what to speak to download it. Everthing in theme app is in chinese. I want multi language dev rom, the one I use is leo and it is not multi language, it gives you the Chinese and English. I use English, that's ok, but there is certain MI chinese apps I never used and they only get of my CPU. I also noticed after few OTA updates, my phone is continiuously beccoming slow, over heating all the time (due Snapdragon 810 CPU) and is beccoming even buggy at times. I paid a lot of money expecting really good phone and what turns it down is the rom. Any idea for ROM compatible with the need of Europe user, not Chinese.

I couldn't exactly find the multi rom with the correct recovery, I have tried to install the leo, and it appeared to be the chinese one

I cannot access my phone, the latest update erase my whole rom. The only thing I have is fastboot and chinese recovery? How should I proceed?

I am in the same situation. I bought the device and have been struggling.

I want to use the guide referenced above, but I have a few questions
1. Is this version of the ROM considered "global" (not chinese? (http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-8-27.28097/)
2. If this version is not global, what is the latest "global" version I can install to make sure that the phone just works normally, auto-updates etc.
3. If I install it, will it auto-update when necessary?
4. Will google services work alright? I don't read any chinese, so need the default appstore to be google play, etc.

I am in the same situation. I bought the device and have been struggling.

I want to use the guide referenced above, but I have a few questions
1. Is this version of the ROM considered "global" (not chinese? (http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-8-27.28097/)
2. If this version is not global, what is the latest "global" version I can install to make sure that the phone just works normally, auto-updates etc.
3. If I install it, will it auto-update when necessary?
4. Will google services work alright? I don't read any chinese, so need the default appstore to be google play, etc.
There's no global version, you should install developer Chinese version, then xiaomi.eu rom following the first post, after a wipe.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk