Mi Note Pro Update

In power off mode, press and hold power button and volume "-" for some seconds.

When I press volume up and power, I see the first image but when I press volume down and power, I see the lower fastboot image. So what does that mean? What is the status of my bootloader?

When I press volume up and power, I see the first image but when I press volume down and power, I see the lower fastboot image. So what does that mean? What is the status of my bootloader?
It means you haven't a recovery installed and you have the bootloader unlocked.

But I have been told that if you see the image of mobile phone with USB cable, it means that my bootloader is locked. Can anybody reconfirm. Thanks.
You see the image of mobile phone with usb cable when you try to go to fastboot mode ( power button + volume " - " ): in this case you have the bootloader locked.

You see the image of mobile phone with usb cable when you try to go to fastboot mode ( power button + volume " - " ): in this case you have the bootloader locked.
Thanks for your reply. When I press volume up and power then I get the image of mobile with usb cable. When I press volume down and power then I get fastboot mode. What does that mean?

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply. What should I do now? How to install a recovery and why I shouldn't have a recovery? Was it removed by the seller? Please guide me. That should be my last Xiaomi phone. I gave money to buy this phone and want to use it the way I like it.@alberto85

Are you sure you can go in fastboot mode?
Off course yes. I am in fastboot mode and tried to install twrp recovery through command line. My device was detected in fastboot mode but when I wanted to install twrp, I got a message that my device is locked and can't flash any image.

Hello again.I am tempted to flash the latest weekly rom.Is it better than stable?
What are the diferences?
Because this version of stable have some speed issues.Thanks!

Hello! I wanted to install android 7.0 and i tried to install the latest TWRP.I installed it via fastboot, and everything was ok.
But when i go to updater and select reboot in recovery the phone reboots and apperars the mi logo and after that it shuts down.
What is the problem?