Mi Note Pro Update

STReight

Members
May 21, 2016
Hello.I want to update mi Mi NOTE PRO to Miui 7.5.I downloaded the rom:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MINotePro_V7.5.2.0.LXHCNDE_v7-5.1.zip
Now i have on my phone :MIUI 7.2.1.0 Stable(LXHCNDA)[No OTA updates].I am wondering,it is possible to make the update?I also have TWRP 3.0.0-0 installed on my phone.Can i make the update from updater app on the phone?Or what is recomanded?
Thanks!!!

Go to recovery mode (from power off mode, press power button and volume "+" at the same time until the phone goes to recovery mode).
Here you flash the rom (install--> select zip from internal memory).
After, do a wipe Dalvik and cache after flashing the rom.

Where did you stored it? In what directory?
Put the .zip file in main directory, so you will find it in the first screen after entering the install menu

You should find it.
Have you selected the right storage?
In TWRP you can select internal storage, usb, etc

I can only select Internal Storage(0Mb)
When i go to sdcard there is nothing in there...

Last edited:
Also,when i am trying to do a factory reset it fails,by giving some errors, one of them being "unable to mount sdcard".Do you think that by flashing the previous version of TWRP the problem will be solved?

I am getting this error:
sending 'recovery' (46404 KB)...
FAILED (command write failed (No such device or address))
finished. total time: 0.016s

Have you installed the drivers correctly?

Try to install Mi Flash, in the installing package there are the correct drivers.

Last edited:
Hello. I had this issue too. 7.2.1 installed TWRP automatically but without access privileges. Flash TWRP that Xiaomi.eu provide with the weekly firmware using flashify. You'll need to first unlock your Pro and install a weekly firmware to give flashify root privileges.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

How can i see if my bootloader is locked?
In power off mode, press and hold power button and volume "-" for some seconds.

If you see this image:

32b664b3f6b6fbdf99fed6631b269960.jpg

the bootloader is locked.

Instead, if you see this image:

fb17e3f7345ef4d028776c884c5050b2.jpg

the bootloader is unlocked and you can go in fastboot mode.

My bootloader is unlocked. BoardDWorld,i can't flash the weekly rom,because i can't flash anything.

Good news!I installed Mi Flash (witch installed the drivers) and I successfully flashed TWRP and I can see all my internal storage.Now i am flashing the rom.

Reactions: alberto85
I just flashed the 7.5.4.0 rom and all is working great.Waiting for MIUI 8Thank you very very much for your help and patience!