Mi smart home app can not add scenes

Hi All
I have the same problem. I bought 2pcs smoke detector and after I set the automation to send notification to my Xiaomi Redmi phone it is not working. After I click to create the notification I do not see any setups.
I have already tried with an older version with Germany language, and tried on PC. It is not working.

I am really disappointed to Xiaomi Company.

Is there any way to claim this failure? I sent feedback on the Google Play and the Xiaomi App, but nobody answered.

Attachments

• setup.JPG
    setup.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 112
  • automation.JPG
    automation.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 105
Hi All
I have the same problem. I bought 2pcs smoke detector and after I set the automation to send notification to my Xiaomi Redmi phone it is not working. After I click to create the notification I do not see any setups.
I have already tried with an older version with Germany language, and tried on PC. It is not working.

Is there any way to claim this failure? I sent feedback on the Google Play and the Xiaomi App, but nobody answered.

Hi All

Try Xiaomi's official forum. This is the community supported .EU project, not Xiaomi...

Just FYI, latest version of app seems to be doing OK with the scenes, add them now while it lasts!