Mi Smart Scales

Stefano131270

Members
Oct 4, 2015
Hello to all, anyone can you indicate whether there is a "small" operating instructions for the configuration with the application I Fit? I watched some videos including the official one, but I was not all clear yet why the application is not fully translated into Italian. I would like to associate with the balance to more devices and that recognizes the family who "rises above us." Bye thank you. Stefano

Ciao a tutti, qualcuno saprebbe indicarmi se esiste un "piccolo" manuale d'uso per la configuarazione con l'applicazione Mi Fit? Ho guardato alcuni video compreso quello ufficiale, ma non mi è tutto ancora chiaro perchè l'applicazione non è completamente tradotta in Italiano. Vorrei associare la bilancia a più dispositivi e che riconosca all'interno della famiglia chi "ci sale sopra". Ciao, grazie. Stefano

http://xiaomi-mi.com/mi-smart-scales/

Ok, yesterday I had a moment of time for the application I Fit. I set everything on the scale I Smart Scale. An article highly interesting for the family. Even here Xiaomi amazed me! Many functions, the cheap.

Ok, ieri ho avuto un attimo di tempo da dedicare all'applicazione Mi Fit. Ho settato tutto quanto riguardante la bilancia Mi Smart Scale. Un articolo altamente interessante per la famiglia. Anche qui Xiaomi mi ha stupito! Tantissime funzioni, poco prezzo.

Yes it's very simple to set up and use, it automatically recognises a new person. I use the MiFit app from en.miui.com as it's more up to date.

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Stefano131270
Yes it's very simple to set up and use, it automatically recognises a new person. I use the MiFit app from en.miui.com as it's more up to date.

Hello, I'm glad you answered. I downloaded the latest version I fit .apk, and 'upgrading to the new Xiaomi band 2. I want the link?

Ciao, sono felice che tu abbia risposto. Io ho scaricato l'ultima versione Mi fit .apk, e' l'aggiornamento per il nuovo Xiaomi mi band 2. Vuoi il link?

Hello, I'm glad you answered. I downloaded the latest version I fit .apk, and 'upgrading to the new Xiaomi band 2. I want the link?

Ciao, sono felice che tu abbia risposto. Io ho scaricato l'ultima versione Mi fit .apk, e' l'aggiornamento per il nuovo Xiaomi mi band 2. Vuoi il link?
This is the current page with the link available if you're signed up:
http://en.miui.com/thread-172230-1-1.html

Reactions: Stefano131270