Mi Unlock - Xiaomi account login problem

Leo1234

Members
Apr 5, 2023
Hello,

I have a problem with login to Mi Unlock - in first screen I login with my Xiaomi account number (if I try to login with my phone number or email address it says that login password is incorrect even though I connected them both to this account), after this I am asked to provide my phone number. The problem is that I cannot select proper country code since dropdown list is somehow bugged (there was no problem with selecting country code in first login screen) - below I share screenshot.

Did any of you faced this problem? I would appreciate all tips how to solve it.
1680713119201.png

Hello,

I have a problem with login to Mi Unlock - in first screen I login with my Xiaomi account number (if I try to login with my phone number or email address it says that login password is incorrect even though I connected them both to this account), after this I am asked to provide my phone number. The problem is that I cannot select proper country code since dropdown list is somehow bugged (there was no problem with selecting country code in first login screen) - below I share screenshot.

Did any of you faced this problem? I would appreciate all tips how to solve it.View attachment 47145
I had the same problem; sometimes it worked to change the language settings to your country. Then the corresponding country code was displayed. But right now the Mi unlock program stops after selecting the country. It seems that it crashes.