Mi Unlock

Thanks to XDA i found other fastboot roms. I downloaded 8.6.26.
Flashed this 8.6.26 rom and made all the needed settings in the phone.
Flashed TWRP (from MIUI EU) and it was 'running'.
I could not put the 8.7.19 MIUI EU beta rom on internal storage of the phone while in recovery (TWRP) mode. It just wasn't going.
So i put the rom on the internal storage while the phone was on.
After that i put the phone in recovery mode, but the rom was not there in the internal storage. Strange.
I put the rom on a USB stick and plugged it in the phone.
I put the phone in recovery mode and selected OTG for finding the rom, there it was.
Now i finally could install the wanted rom with the orange, laggy TWRP. The only combination that worked so far.

But, unfortunately nothing again. Phone is long time booting and not starting up with new rom.

Must be patient

Strange files in the orange TWRP. But after format data the files were like they must be in twrp.
The rom was in the file "sdcard". Normally i will find it down all the other files.
So i installed the miui eu beta rom 8.7.19 from there and after about 10 minutes it was done.

Finally succeeded.

It was a puzzle, but i completed it.

If coming from official beta, then the rom is encrypted. So, in order to successfully flash xiaomi.eu rom, which is not encrypted, you have to remove encryption first by a "format data" (wipe is not sufficient) in the recovery.
I had the same issue before understanding what was blocking me...

Reactions: EnormoDerClown