MI10 - MIUI 13 with Android 12 - discussion & support [2022]

I flashed Twrp 3.6.2 for new update ( 13.0.7) and it is successfully working, no bugs.
But when i again went to recovery mode, It showed me old Twrp 3.4...

After MIUI13 flashing onto my MI 10 (umi), my fingerprint doesn't work anymore with banking apps.
Does anyone else having the same issue?

Reactions: AhmedK1995
Which version did you flash it?
I flashed latest stable build and all is working properly. (MI10 V13.0.7.0.SJBCNXM)
But I flashed from scratch, firstly I flashed EU stock firmware just to test something and then I proceeded to flash xiaomi.eu rom.
But due to battery drain I switched back to latest 12.5 stable build from xiaomi.eu for umi, so I'm no longer able to provide you any suggestion.
But for sure the fingerprint authentication worked properly on Miui 13.

I flashed latest stable build and all is working properly. (MI10 V13.0.7.0.SJBCNXM)
But I flashed from scratch, firstly I flashed EU stock firmware just to test something and then I proceeded to flash xiaomi.eu rom.
But due to battery drain I switched back to latest 12.5 stable build from xiaomi.eu for umi, so I'm no longer able to provide you any suggestion.
I flashed it with same version MI10 V13.0.7.0.SJBCNXM. Fingerprint works with everything except banking apps. Can you give me link to the EU stock firmware, if flash the firmware maybe fingerprint will work

Yes.
You have to follow Magisk's installation instructions.
I flashed the patched boot image in TWRP, I had twrp-3.6.2_12-v6.3_A12-umi-skkk that time.

Ok I must try. But I have a problem with Miui V13.0.7.0.SJBCNXM_v13-12 on my Mi10. The widgets don't work as expect, they are frozen and each time that I reboot, I have "Can't load widget" on them.
Any idea where this problem comes from ? Must I install an older version of Miui ? Can I juste install other the current one ?
Thanks

The problem come from the stock launcher as I don't have this problem with third party app.
But I can't use gesture with third party app...

Any idea how to fix stock launcher ?

Earlier, when I used Miui 13 on my Mi 10, I didn't had any widget problem.
I used 2 widgets, one from the Miui, the weather one and the second widget was from an application installed by me.
But, as I mentioned above, I installed the rom from scratch, with format data and all other steps.

Yes.
You have to follow Magisk's installation instructions.
I flashed the patched boot image in TWRP, I had twrp-3.6.2_12-v6.3_A12-umi-skkk that time.
I clean install and it seems to work. Do you have a link to install magisk on miui 13 ?

I need to sell my Mi10 and switch to my Mi10 Pro.
Did somebody here try to flash stock MIUI?
13.0.7.0 Fastboot EAA is not available, just older one I found.

As far as I know the latest EEA ROM is V13.0.6.0.SJBEUXM.
Global ROM is in version V13.0.7.0.SJBMIXM

Thats the question. Running MIUI 13.0.7.0 xiaomi.eu and wanna close bootloader and flash stock MIUI 13.0.6.0 EEA with MiFlash

That shouldn't have been a problem. Mi 10 does not have ARB.
Or you can install the global version.

Reactions: Muhamed
Long time no new updates for Mi 10... Are we dead in the water boys?
Just got a new battery, and the phone feels like brand new, wish we still get updates for it

02/2020 released and so almost 3 years old. With luck we will get Android 13 because of the Mi10S (and Mi10 Ultra) and MIUI 14 but after that they will drop it.

I switch to Mi11 and back again, because Mi10 got better battery, speaker, camera and vibration than Mi11. Maybe Mi10 will be my last Xiaomi.

Same issue here, Mi 10 Pro running 13.0.5.0, fingerprint works for unlocking and Google wallet, but does not work for any 3rd party apps. I've already tried everything from removing the fingerprints and re-enrolling, clearing cache, etc etc with no avail.

Pretty frustrating :(

Same issue here, Mi 10 Pro running 13.0.5.0, fingerprint works for unlocking and Google wallet, but does not work for any 3rd party apps. I've already tried everything from removing the fingerprints and re-enrolling, clearing cache, etc etc with no avail.

Pretty frustrating :(
I still haven't found a solution, I was even trying with flashing different version of firmware but nothing helped. I don't know what went wrong. Previous 12,5 version worked perfectly

02/2020 released and so almost 3 years old. With luck we will get Android 13 because of the Mi10S (and Mi10 Ultra) and MIUI 14 but after that they will drop it.

I switch to Mi11 and back again, because Mi10 got better battery, speaker, camera and vibration than Mi11. Maybe Mi10 will be my last Xiaomi.
I was gonna ask the same question - but you made me interested now. What exactly do you mean by the above? How will it work?

Mi 10 was released 02/2020, in 02/2023 it will be 3 years old BUT 08/2020 we get the Mi10 Ultra and later in 03/2021 the Mi10s...

Yesterday it was confirmed, we will get MIUI 14 for Mi10 series...