Mi10 pro, 12.1. 2.

michacs

Members
Sep 16, 2018
Hallo, mi10 pro 12.1. 2. Stabile Telefon-Apps werden heruntergefahren, wenn ein Anruf eingeht

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-11-15-28-27-888_com.truecaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-11-15-28-27-888_com.truecaller.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 328
Hallo, mi10 pro 12.1. 2. Stabile Telefon-Apps werden heruntergefahren, wenn ein Anruf eingeht

That version is pulled from servers because of problems. you can either wait for a new one and hope it gets released soon or switch to another (older) version.

I did not try it myself but in the meantime you can also try google phone app from playstore and see if the problem persists (just a suggestion)

That version is pulled from servers because of problems. you can either wait for a new one and hope it gets released soon or switch to another (older) version.

I did not try it myself but in the meantime you can also try google phone app from playstore and see if the problem persists (just a suggestion)
Yes also have that built has issue with phone app unfortunately the Google phone app doesn't help hope fix is released soon thanks Devs.

Yes also have that built has issue with phone app unfortunately the Google phone app doesn't help hope fix is released soon thanks Devs.
Happy to test the next stable if useful to Dev thanks.

Sorry the New vers. from 12.1.2 has no fix, same pröblem with Telefon app

Now you can take a call but not call yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: neron
I don't know if it's because I deactivated the phone app, truecaller now full screen when calling, and now it works. Funny

Sorry the New vers. from 12.1.2 has no fix, same pröblem with Telefon app

Now you can take a call but not call yourself
Yes can confirm the same still can make a call if quick after reboot but then some thing is breaking soon after which is breaking phone app. Will double check and clear all caches to be sure

Yes can confirm the same still can make a call if quick after reboot but then some thing is breaking soon after which is breaking phone app. Will double check and clear all caches to be sure
Cleared all phone caches and davlik still working will continue to test

Themen Server not work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-11-22-28-50-935_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-11-22-28-50-935_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 159
Themen Server not work

Addendum on the subject of servers. Blokada 5 was to blame for the server problem. Deactivated, and themes goes again. Sorry for that. I don't know if it's Blokada or Rome because the problem didn't exist before. So everything is ok.

Calls still working after a couple of hours will check again tomorrow
So new release
Calls still working after a couple of hours will check again tomorrow
Can confirm latest release has been stable and phone calls still working over night thanks devs for fixing so quickly

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-12-08-37-50-144_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-12-08-37-50-144_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 191