[Mi10T Pro] End Support ??

Moonracker

Members
Dec 31, 2020
Mi 10T Pro
Has Xiaomi already ended support for this phone model?
The last stable soft was released almost a year ago !!!

And beta versions are very bad.

Screenshot_2021-10-14-15-25-49-663_com.android.settings.jpg

I'm still using the old beta (the last one is ok, Chrome problem) to go to stable I would have to reconfigure a lot of things (last stable is xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10TPro_V12.0.7.0.QJDMIXM_v12-10.zip 2020-11-17).

What is this screenshot for?

Yes, it should work since latest Stable version is based on an old Weekly version. ;)

So why Xiaomi.eu releases softs from the beta line on 10t pro where the camera does not work.

I think developer can replace the driver in the software, why they don't do this ?!

So why Xiaomi.eu releases softs from the beta line on 10t pro where the camera does not work.

I think developer can replace the driver in the software, why they don't do this ?!
ok, ok. YOU THINK!
but it has been explained in many post, 2 or 3 weeks ago, why it was not possible.
Make a search if you really want to know.

Reactions: Poney70

Bear in mind that Redmi K30S Ultra is equivalent to Mi 10T only. In the beginning the roms were unified for both Mi10T and Pro but Xiaomi has probably made some changes that by coincidence affect the pro variant but even they can't be blamed as in fact they don't have the device. So unfortunately we'll have to make peace with it.

Mi 10T Pro
Has Xiaomi already ended support for this phone model?
The last stable soft was released almost a year ago !!!

And beta versions are very bad.
why would xiaomi end support for this model that makes no sense because this model came with Android 10 on the market and therefore still receives Android 12 and that model is just released about 1 year ago and xiami must provide 2 years of updates at least at least so they have done so in the past