New Mi10T Shut Down/ Constant Reboot by itself

SouthPaw

Members
Mar 28, 2021
Greetings everyone,
I bought my first ever Xiaomi phone(this being the Mi10T-128GB) exactly 3 months ago. I have been using it since then for the typical phone stuff plus some gaming. A couple of hours ago I noticed that it restarted all by itself and some minutes later it did the same thing. I decided to check if all my updates were done and installed and they were. Some time later my phone shutted down by itself again. I tried to start it and it went into a loop where it showed the MI logo with the powered by android on the bottom and after that it went dark following the same actions for about 3 minutes. After it finally opened I left it untouched but then it closed again by itself. When it opened again I used it for a couple of minutes just to make sure it was on and again when I didn't use it, it shutted down. It's been about 20-25 minutes and it is still looping the way I described earlier on the text. Does anyone else have the same problem? If yes, is there a way to fix it so that it will stop shutting down and rebooting on a loop.
PS. I am apologizing in advance for spelling/grammar mistakes.
Update: 40 minutes later it finally turned on but again it restarted by itself and keeps the same loop as described.
Update No2: It's been open for about 30 minutes right now and I am using it and then leaving it just to see if it will respond the same way it did with the previous cases and so far everything is good. I'll be back with a 3rd update depending on the situation.
Update No3: Did it again. It has no accurate pattern on when it's doing it.

Last edited:
my guess would be by flashing the stock rom again and then going back to xiaomi.eu

Which Xiaomi.eu rom are you using? stable or weekly?

my guess would be by flashing the stock rom again and then going back to xiaomi.eu

Which Xiaomi.eu rom are you using? stable or weekly?
I am using the stable one. Can you explain the steps of this process because I am not familiar with anything like that.
Edit: I think it has something to do with the current update of MIUI. I am running the 12.0.18 stable