Invalid Mi11 pro brightness problem

This might be a way to cool off device as pushing screen too bright generates heat, tie that in with direct sunlight might be very warm otherwise.

This might be a way to cool off device as pushing screen too bright generates heat, tie that in with direct sunlight might be very warm otherwise.
Maybe, but my mi9t and mi8 does this not, this effect is the first time since seven years of xiaomi devices i have.

But I'm not sure they ever went as bright as mi 11 pro, especially with a hot SOC like the 888. Next time your phone does it, feel for temps as this is most likely why
You could be right about temps that this is the reason.
The 888 soc has anyway a heating problem... its gone be very fast hot in some situation.

I test it again and i think it cant be a problem with the SoC. When i goe from darkness in the sun, the display went darker instead of brighter and i cant make it more brighter

Ich teste es noch einmal und ich denke, es kann kein Problem mit dem SoC sein. Wenn ich von der Dunkelheit in die Sonne gehe, wurde das Display dunkler statt heller und ich kann es nicht heller machen
+1
power button off _ power button on - worked for me only for minutes....

I have the same issue nothing changed, I don't have auto bright on just solar mode and it still went very dark when I use mi 11 pro on sunlight

Reactions: kephasa