Invalid Mi11 Ultra Unable to Screen Mirror After MIUI13 update

boyaxxx

Members
Feb 10, 2022
Hello,

After I updated my phone to MIUI13, it can't screen mirror anymore in my car's headunit. My car is using EasyConn app. Screen mirror is via USB.

I tried connecting my phone in my computer and USB debugging and USB file transfer is working fine, but when I connect it to the car, it has a prompt about USB file transfer and USB debugging but after a few seconds it will stop.

Thanks!

With MIUI 13 you now have Android 12 on your phone.
Are you sure that EasyConn supports Android 12?
If yes you can check the permissions for the app on your phone.

Update @Dawit Jackson :

The issue only occurs for MIUI13 (xiaomi). Samsung phones with Android 12 OS can connect to the headunit with no issues at all.

I also noticed that its nothing to do with the EasyConn app but its about USB Debugging of the MIUI13 that crashes. Here's the scenario:

1) Connect the phone to the headunit USB (for screen mirroring)
2) A notification about USB debugging and another option if you want to just charge the phone, Transfer data/Android Auto, or Transfer Pictures,
3) when selecting Transfer Data/Android Auto, after 1-2 seconds the USB debugging crashes and reopen again and you need to choose again whether to charge phone or transfer data and so on,
4) its nothing to do with the APP because its not yet opened. its just that there's a bug in MIUI 13 to why its not detecting the Headunit of the car.

Yep, Cast wont work on miui 13 official for Poco F3.
On the last version of miui 12 worked perfectly now cant connect to my Samsung TV no matter what
Any news about a fix? Thanks ppl

Reactions: Ferroemy
You are not on official Xiaomi Global forums, don't post your Global ROM issues here.

My MI 11 ultra on xiaomi.eu MIUI 13.0.12 also have problem with mirror cast to TV via USB port or via Wifi

My MI 11 ultra on xiaomi.eu MIUI 13.0.12 also have problem with mirror cast to TV via USB port or via Wi

We have bigger chances with finding life on mars then getting any feedback from xiaomi... Come on all yous have to do is just copy+paste nd yous still can't do it.