MI11_V14.0.10.0.TKBCNXM_v14-13 released

Yes I updated. All working fine without bugs. Only the Google Maps compass not working but compass working good with Here WeGo but that is a google issue. The battery life and the ram handle is great the rom really optimized. I own this device from 2+ years now I can say this is the best MIUI version for this phone. Clearly seen xiaomi started making effort to it's updates with MIUI 14 in the other hand Android 13 is better than 12 was. Finally I feel the power with MIUI again.

Yes I updated. All working fine without bugs. Only the Google Maps compass not working but compass working good with Here WeGo but that is a google issue. The battery life and the ram handle is great the rom really optimized. I own this device from 2+ years now I can say this is the best MIUI version for this phone. Clearly seen xiaomi started making effort to it's updates with MIUI 14 in the other hand Android 13 is better than 12 was. Finally I feel the power with MIUI again.
Oh really
Thank you i am still on 13.0.9.0 tho
Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Nerve1004
I haven't used MIUI 13 much as it was the worst MIUI experience for me ever. I've spent a lot of time on AOSP ROMs in last year because of this.
You are right....i have an aosp device also using latest A13, now i just have yo to update and see how this update is going on

Did you encounter any issues related to mobile call signal or sim not read by phone or something like that
Is LTE and 5G working fine?

There's no such an issue. Both LTE and 5G works fine on my side.
I noticed that haptic feedback is lacking a little bit on some cenarios especially when typing and hovering the cusror over the text (in some apps) for eg and when developing the wifi card on control center
Idk if it is the same case for everyone

You may return to 14.0.8. that is a working compass version if you are satisfied to the latest one.

You may return to 14.0.8. that is a working compass version if you are satisfied to the latest one.
Thanks but I don't use Google maps and never go backwards. In this new update the enhanced version of the automated tasks has activated which is a very great feature and I like to use. Also some things fixed compared to the .9 update. So far I'm happy with this update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-08-20-03-29-444_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-08-20-03-29-444_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 54