Mi2s battery issue? help needed

ToMo73

Members
Jan 18, 2014
Hi to all,

today I had to wait for my son on training and have some time... ;) In that time i was using phone to read forums, but my battery was from morning, so I had not much juice in it. I stopped using phone when I recieved 4% battery warning. After that I wanted to check time and had seen that phone died.

Now I'm at home and can not recharge battery or switch on phone. When I connect the phone to charger notification light flashes red, not the usual slow fade-in-fade-fade-out red light when it is charging.

I tried to take battery out, put it again in with no results. Then I tried to take out battery, put the phone on charger and then phone shows 'MI' sign and it then shows battery on 0%. Tried to put battery in but no sign of charging after some minutes.

Any help would be much appreciated! I use this phone for work and need it every day very much.

Hope that someone has some helpful info...

Thanks in advance!

Tomi

Solved!

Actually it resolved itself alone... ? Weird. I tried once more to take out battery, put the phone on charger, it showed empty battery picture with 0%, put battery in and in time when I was writing previous post it charged to 3%. Turned phone on and now it seems everything is OK. It is charging normally.

Sorry to bother you...

Cheers!!

Solved!

Actually it resolved itself alone... ? Weird. I tried once more to take out battery, put the phone on charger, it showed empty battery picture with 0%, put battery in and in time when I was writing previous post it charged to 3%. Turned phone on and now it seems everything is OK. It is charging normally.

Sorry to bother you...

Cheers!!
i also had this issue when charging dead/empty battery phone. i think it is normal to let the phone get charged but it show nothing. i had to wait for several minutes until it really start charging. glad to hear your phone working, Sir.

I had this isue too. I removed adn re-inserted the battery. And thern let the phone charge for more than an hour.
It turned ON and showed 2% battery. I let it charge to full after that Working fine now :)

For future reference this is actually normal intended behavior.
If you drain the battery completely, it flashes red when charged instead of normal pulsing, and you will be unable to turn it on until it reaches a minimum battery level.