MI3 LED Can't boot, just red light blinking

Michael Lee

Members
Mar 22, 2014
Hi,

Does any one faced the problem where the Mi3 just do red light blinking when charged?
I forgot to do night charging. Current condition of the battery of 0% and the Mi3 just do red light blinking when charged. I've tried connecting it to the PC but no response.
I also have tried charging with 2 different types of chargers and charge it for more than 6 hour. But the result remains the same. Please help if anyone has a solution.

Hi everyone.
I have the same problem: i've put in charging my mi3w this night but when i woke up i've found the phone dead with red light flashing slowly. i've left in charge the phone for hours changing battery charger and cables, but is still dead. someone can help me?

Do you use the original cable? I noticed that charging does not work with most of the USB cables I have. It seems to be a matter of the pin configuration.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Mi3 My smartphone does not work after trying to charge the battery using the car charger, I want a solution, thanks and greetings.

maybe try to removing the case that you are using. it happened to me because the case hole for micro usb isn't big enough to insert usb plug into it.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk 2

I have experienced the same problem,
my solution was :
- unplug the phone from charger,
- let it rest for a while (around 30 minutes)
- reconnect the charger

I don't understand why it happen :(

I have the same problem here also , Serious need guidance ... my Mi3 . having the red light and now cant even boot my phone

Yesterday I had same problem. Mi3 down and blinking red on charging.
Fix of this problem - new battery (from other Mi3). Old battery (I think) is broken and dead :)