New Mi3 W 4.9.19 call problem

PJzuza Sasa

Members
Jun 16, 2014
Hello. I've a problem and it annoyed me. Whlie I am using phone to call or answer incoming phone call, my Mi3 screen always display nothing like the phone are in sleeping mode but I can't do anything(touch any button, open num pad. Can't do anything) until the one who I phoned or he/she hung up the phone. So may be it's a bug of new update or my phone may have cache that I should erase it first but I don't know where so can you help me please?

Last edited:
I got the same problem as your. And I think I solve it myself by modifying parameters for call. I don't know exactly which one I think those related to proximity sensor
I use Mi2 flashed with miui6 and by defect parameters seems to not be so good.
Fortunately the phone battery is extractible because when the line was with a answer robot it was the only way to reset the phone.

Reactions: PJzuza Sasa
I got the same problem as your. And I think I solve it myself by modifying parameters for call. I don't know exactly which one I think those related to proximity sensor
I use Mi2 flashed with miui6 and by defect parameters seems to not be so good.
Fortunately the phone battery is extractible because when the line was with a answer robot it was the only way to reset the phone.
Yeah. Probably it related to sensor but my problem is solve already and TY for your comment

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk