Mi4 Battery

alekpa98

Members
Mar 7, 2015
I have charged the phone for 1 night but in morning the battery was only 44%... Update or hardware?

1: Maybe you run some softwares when you charge .In this situation ,it may be charged slow . You can try charging while no software is run .
2: Is your charger original ? If the charger is not engouth ,it causes slow charging .
It can reach 44% , I think there is no problem for your phones and parts (Charing port ,battery all good ). Hope my advice useful for you .

Reactions: alekpa98
same problem to me

10:16 pm battery was 84 percent
05:50 am battery is 71 percent

listen music and set sleep time is 30 mins , i dont know why my phone battery is decrease so fast

yxtUcBi.jpg

4m1zBhF.jpg

vfUoEwc.jpg

did you put mi4 on airplane mode?
I always saw a bug on airplane mode, the battery drains crazily in airplane mode.
i put (also on lollipop while i'm using it) with no connections (wi fi o r data) but cellular on

You said there is a bug when the phone is in the airplane mode? I will see that because I have the same drain battery problem. Battery loses more than 20% each night in airplane mode but I didn't notice problem in day use... Thanks.

yes exactly. Airplane mode is not useable since drains battery in a crazy way. just leave it on without the connections wi fi and 3g. of course put it in silent mode.
Otherwise turn it off...
but no airplane its' a bug i had also in mi2. Think is xiaomi related i don't know...

Reactions: Emic37