Mi4 Lte Miui 8.1.4

CybernOil

Members
Dec 21, 2016
Plz team... Update the xiaomi Mi4 MIUI 8.1.4 version I need my phone in Portuguese.. Big tks for all the work you people do to help users like me!!!

Reactions: Kitotta
stable anyway is not stable so ....

Developer ROM is not for normal usage... because, you would have noticed that companies or individuals release developer ROMs before releasing the Stable ones later. Developer ROMs are like the initial releases which aim to find any bugs in the ROMs. Hence all the users of the developer ROM act as beta users and report any bugs they find in it.
When the company or individual thinks he has solved about all the problems in the developer ROM, he/she releases the stable ROM in which all these found bugs have been corrected. Whatever you can get the test of the latest version of Android OS through Developer ROM.

Stable ROM is the one which has been tested and doesn't contain any known bugs. It's stable and won't harm your device if you install it.

Developer ROM is not for normal usage... because, you would have noticed that companies or individuals release developer ROMs before releasing the Stable ones later. Developer ROMs are like the initial releases which aim to find any bugs in the ROMs. Hence all the users of the developer ROM act as beta users and report any bugs they find in it.
When the company or individual thinks he has solved about all the problems in the developer ROM, he/she releases the stable ROM in which all these found bugs have been corrected. Whatever you can get the test of the latest version of Android OS through Developer ROM.

Stable ROM is the one which has been tested and doesn't contain any known bugs. It's stable and won't harm your device if you install it.

they are not achieving this, and I remind you translation of dev roms is the aim of xiaomi.eu.
One example: mi4 roms stable are suffering known random reboots since more than 6 months so latest so called stable are just fakes and xiaomi is fully aware.

Reactions: mycro7
In this rom.. i have for a weak and no random reboots for now! :)

I will install the dev version in portuguese.. Tks to reply mate!

they are not achieving this, and I remind you translation of dev roms is the aim of xiaomi.eu.
One example: mi4 roms stable are suffering known random reboots since more than 6 months so latest so called stable are just fakes and xiaomi is fully aware.

Try the new developer like you say.. but give me an luncher error.. o_O the phone dont work! try format install again by fastboot.. same error apear! so.. for me the global stable work perfect fine..

PLZ TEAM.. upload the miui 8.1.4 global stable PT PT its all i need!! :(

BIG TKS IN ADVANCE... hope some one help me here.

Try the new developer like you say.. but give me an luncher error.. o_O the phone dont work! try format install again by fastboot.. same error apear! so.. for me the global stable work perfect fine..

PLZ TEAM.. upload the miui 8.1.4 global stable PT PT its all i need!! :(

BIG TKS IN ADVANCE... hope some one help me here.
Maybe you need a clean install.. Try to wipe cache and dalvik.. Or if not work wipe data too (backup before this step)..
I use last dev and it is a very good rom.. Also battery usage is fine without mpdecision..

< Mi4 LTE 3/16 gb >

i did a clean install.. but when the phone go to launcher.. cant see the screen.. give me error.. and no phone! i use MiFlash flash all..

i did a clean install.. but when the phone go to launcher.. cant see the screen.. give me error.. and no phone! i use MiFlash flash all..
can you please explain what works, what does not work ?
official global 8.1.4 via miflash OK ?
then issue with TWRP +xiaomi.eu ?

official global 8.1.4 via miflash OK (works Perfect)!
But i try developer 8.1.4 version to use portuguese.. but afther install the launcher dont work! cant see the desktop! so i go back to 8.1.3 and portuguese translater! works fine..

Im waiting for the 8.1.4 xiaomi.eu translater!!

official global 8.1.4 via miflash OK (works Perfect)!
But i try developer 8.1.4 version to use portuguese.. but afther install the launcher dont work! cant see the desktop! so i go back to 8.1.3 and portuguese translater! works fine..

Im waiting for the 8.1.4 xiaomi.eu translater!!
I have the same problem, had to use the PT BR or English until they solve the PT PT problem...
Does the gps works fine in your phone? Is this global developer i cannot get any gps signal...

hi guys

I mount a stable eu 8.0.2 I would like to install the latest version, do the operation through updater? to restart an automatic wipe is done or not? for those who have installed it creates problems or bugs?

no bro.. i dont have any reboot and im using for 2mounts already!

Yes, i have download from here! just do a full wipe!