Mi4c Sim No Signal

Despotas

Members
Jan 20, 2016
Hello all. Just got a new Mi4C 32GB and installed the SIM but I cannot get any mobile signal.
The phone had EU developer version 5.11.19 and I have also tried 5.12.31 and the Greek 6.1.7 but no luck.
I have also tried 2 SIMs but the result is the same. The SIM is partially recognized in the settings (data etc.) but the antenna does not seem to work.

The same SIM works fine on my old phone.

Attachments

• nosignal.png
    nosignal.png
    302 KB · Views: 706
Hello all. Just got a new Mi4C 32GB and installed the SIM but I cannot get any mobile signal.
The phone had EU developer version 5.11.19 and I have also tried 5.12.31 and the Greek 6.1.7 but no luck.
I have also tried 2 SIMs but the result is the same. The SIM is partially recognized in the settings (data etc.) but the antenna does not seem to work.

The same SIM works fine on my old phone.
Boot to recovery or reset factory setting for new actice.

Gửi từ Mi-4c của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

I have already done factory reset 3 times when changing to the new Rom. The problem remains. What is actice?
Could the phone be locked or defective?

I have already done factory reset 3 times when changing to the new Rom. The problem remains. What is actice?
Could the phone be locked or defective?
Wipe reset factory from TWRP. (To new active, no actice)

Already done that, each time I changed to a new ROM.
Reset Factory from twrp is need, for New Setting, when u update rom or change betwwen rom stable and dev

I already did this. Each time before changing ROMS, I go to TWRP and factory reset. Then I install the new ROM.

I already did this. Each time before changing ROMS, I go to TWRP and factory reset. Then I install the new ROM.
And for new settings? wipe data with no internal storage. This action is need to reactive sim.

Yes. That is First for change rom between stable rom and dev rom. Tips, u should reupdate when exe this wipe. Remember, reupdate again when u do this step.

Well, nothing. The problem remains..
Maybe your phone had actived for a other sim, with function find this phone on. When reset factory, phone need this sim to reactive.

What kind of network are you using?
By the way, you can test the hardware with Settings > About > touch 4 times on Kernel Version.

I also search around similar problem on Chinese forum, some got the same situation, and still no solution yet.

The network is Vodafone Greece. The same SIM works fine on my old phone.

I did the test and it says SIM OK but of course no mobile signal.

It's frustrating because no way to tell if it is faulty hardware or software bug. Anyway, I decided to RMA the phone..

What kind of network are you using?
By the way, you can test the hardware with Settings > About > touch 4 times on Kernel Version.

I also search around similar problem on Chinese forum, some got the same situation, and still no solution yet.
e8604fc4ec0136e656973da79adb30aa.jpg

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk