Mi4c Touchscreen Issue!

Someone says "I am sure that it must be a software issue" and someone is sure that it must be a hardware problem. I think that I want to have a confirmation from xiaomi before giving my phone for weeks to the vendor.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk
I am quite sure it's not software related cause i have mi 4c with last dev rom and i have no touchscreen issues. So i think there are two options : or some devices use a different display badly supported by rom or some devices have defective display. One or another i keep suggesting to contact your vendor and posting on en.miui.

I am quite sure it's not software related cause i have mi 4c with last dev rom and i have no touchscreen issues. So i think there are two options : or some devices use a different display badly supported by rom or some devices have defective display. One or another i keep suggesting to contact your vendor and posting on en.miui.

Have u Sharp or AUO Screen?

I confirm all the bugs.

*touchscreen not responsive enough (especially when the device is placed on a surface/table)
*double tap to wake does not work always (1:4 success/unsuccess)
*the notorious and very annoying two finger problem: youtube.com/watch?v=uPC7Z2ploxc
*keyboard missing letters

its my first phone from xiaomi (and i think the last) and i'm very very disappointed.
this phone is totaly defective.
I confirm this issue, keyboard missing letters is damn annoying. But when u go to hardward test it's fine!!!!
Im using 8130 .eu, on China stable is the same.